We have designed a layered model describing what we believe every business website needs to maximise its potential to convert visitors to the website into paying clients. When a visitor views your business website they may not know anything about your business. Your business website needs to convince them that you are a reputable business and knowledgeable about your field. Watch the video below to understand what visitors will be doing (subconsciously) when they visit your website. If they are satisfied with every layer, they are far more likely to turn from a visitor into a paying client.
The points in the video are outlined below:
- Existence – Website establishes basic information about the business, what it does, contact details, location.
- Service – Website allows the visitor to understand what the business does and what services/products the business offers.
- Trust – Website establishes basic trust from portfolio galleries and testimonials.
- Knowledge – Website assures visitor that the business knows what they are talking about and loves the field they are in. This is done with blogs and recommendation pages.
- Active – Visitor knows that if they contact the business then they will get a response.
- Unique - Website outlines clearly what is unique about the business and why the visitor should pick the business over any other business in the same field.
- Reputation – Visitors will want to know that current clients are happy with the services/products from uncensored channels.
The question is what layer is your current website on? Would you like to move to the next layer? Let us know and we will help you move to the next layer. Alex Robinson is happy to come and do a talk on this information if you have a lot of businesses who you feel can benefit from this information being explained in more detail.